It’s is derivative of GABA. It seems to be stronger and quicker-acting that Aniracetam and definitely Piracetam (but weaker than Noopept). Would be best for studying math and sciences since a research study showed it caused slight improvement in logical tasks.
- May improve spatial memory and orientation1
- Protects the brain’s ability to retrieve long-term memories2
- Give you energy without jitters
- Improves logical performance on tests3
- Enhances memory, improves attention and concentration3
- Stronger at increasing learning than Piracetam4
How it works:
Adjusts AMPA-sensitive glutamate (the “excitatory”) receptors that are crucial for memory
formation and brain plasticity (LTP)5,6.
Oxiracetam Dosages to Take:
2400mg/day: max amount taken in research with little to no side effects
Start with 1200mg total/day for up to 7 days and then incrementally work your way down to the dosage that still gives you benefits
Where to buy the best oxiracetam:
2017 update – Cheapest per gram:
Nootropics Depot Oxiracetam powder: 60 grams will last about 50 days for $27.99 if taking 1200mg/day. Pick up a scale also. Your brain safety is more important than eyeballing stuff when taking powders.
Be sure to check out my post on Phil Micans discussing racetams for more information about nootropics